Love using your people-skills, energy, and insights to generate potential clients? Enjoy partnering with your teammates to grow the business? Check out our BDR opportunity.
Jun 23 Written By Kiio Careers
Kiio is a fast-growing leader in digital musculoskeletal care. We are a close-knit team of energetic, motivated, and intelligent individuals passionate about improving lives while reducing healthcare costs. Kiio’s evidence-based, member-centric digital therapeutic solutions are purchased by health insurance companies and large employers and are then offered to their respective members and employees on an opt-in basis. Kiio’s secure interactive mobile platform delivers programs that improve quality of life for the member (end-user), while reducing medical and employment costs for the client (health plan/employer). Kiio also partners with entities such as benefits consultants, brokers, PBMs, and marketplaces who are an active part of the healthcare ecosystem. Learn more about Kiio’s solutions and outcomes at www.kiio.com.
Kiio is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to play a critical role in building interest and pipeline for sales.
- Develop a strong understanding of Kiio’s offering, benefits, target market, clients, and differentiators to effectively communicate Kiio’s value to prospects
- Work collaboratively with Kiio’s Regional VPs, sales operations, and other teams as needed, to build pipeline and set prospecting meetings
- Target and plan outreach to prospects and then conduct outreach via multiple channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, and other channels as appropriate
- Engage with potential clients to explain the value of partnering with Kiio and understand how it might align to their business objectives
- Qualify leads to assess interest and good-fit and then establish meetings to move forward in the sales process
- Set and achieve weekly goals
- Leverage CRM tools to create, send and measure emails, calls and other outreach to improve lead generation and conversion rates
- Ideate and apply creative strategies to continuously improve tactics and outcomes
- Stay up-to-date with new digital therapeutics and chronic disease products
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years inside sales experience with proven track record of performance
- High-energy, passion and curiosity for finding new opportunities and new channels to empower clients to learn about the power of digital health solutions and how it can help their employees and members. High degree of confidence, resilience, and drive.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills.
- Motivated self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment with fast growth and change of pace. Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels `
- Experience in targeting enterprise clients and employee benefits
- General CRM knowledge, experience using HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Interest in the healthcare industry and musculoskeletal (joint pain) is a plus
Any location, preferably central or east coast time zone.
Occasional travel to company headquarters, trade shows, and other company events.
If you’re interested in joining the Kiio team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.