Kiio is seeking an experienced information security analyst to work in our growing Security team.
Feb 16 Written By Kiio Careers
Full-time position at Kiio in Madison, WI
Kiio is a leading start-up in digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care. We employ a B2B2C model – selling our solutions to health insurance companies and large employers, and then marketing to our clients’ member populations with campaigns to drive utilization and increase engagement. Kiio’s easy-to-use interactive mobile platform delivers evidence-based, personalized programs that improve members’ quality of life while also reducing clients’ medical and employment costs. This is a unique opportunity to be part of small, dynamic and high-growth company with genuine, fun people who have a passion for developing and delivering best-in-class MSK solutions. Join our mission to change the paradigm for MSK care.
Kiio is seeking an experienced information security analyst to work in our growing Security team. You will monitor our networks and applications for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find. You will also be instrumental in maintaining Kiio’s security program and related certifications.
- Secure online and on-premise infrastructures by implementing appropriate security controls to ensure digital assets are protected from unauthorized access
- Manage solutions to protect information systems and assets, including SIEM, firewalls and DLP.
- Monitor access and analyze logs, metrics and data to identify suspicious activity and mitigate risks
- Investigate, classify, and mitigate cyber security incidents
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Perform security audits of Kiio’s hosted platform and internal resources
- Generate reports for the Security Officer and other stakeholders to evaluate the efficacy of security controls
- Manage Kiio’s Third Party Assurance program to verify and monitor the security of vendors and partners
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Serve as a member of Kiio’s Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)
- Update incident response and disaster recovery plans based on the changing security landscape
- Stay informed on information technology trends and security standards.
- Assist in creating training programs and modules to educate employees and users on proper security protocols
- Work closely with and assist in related areas including DevOps, Quality Assurance, and Systems Administration.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience (1-5 years) in Information Security or a related field
- Understanding of SIEM, antimalware, firewall, and IDPS concepts
- Experience identifying and mitigating network and platform vulnerabilities
- Ability to manage hosted (e.g. Microsoft Azure) environments & resources
- Experience working with external assessors to achieve and maintain certifications (e.g. HITRUST, SOC2, etc.)
- Exposure to healthcare regulations & compliance (e.g. HIPAA)
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Exposure to FDA-compliance for medical devices is a plus
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Energetic, self-motivated individual interested in taking a leadership role within a Security Team
- Strong work ethic with pride in individual and team accomplishments
- Ability to balance priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If you’re interested in joining the Kiio team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***This role will be remote during COVID. Once things are deemed safe to go back to headquarters located in Madison, WI, the candidate can relocate or continue to be remote.***