Kiio is seeking a collaborative, consultative, and results-driven individual to work with our clients to ensure successful delivery of our digital MSK programs.
Jul 15 Written By Kiio Careers
Kiio is a leader in next generation musculoskeletal (MSK) care. Kiio’s evidence-based, member-centric digital therapeutic solutions are sold to health insurance companies and large employers and are then offered to their respective members and employees on an opt-in basis. Kiio’s secure interactive mobile platform delivers programs that improve quality of life for the member (end-user), while reducing medical and employment costs for the client (health plan/employer). Learn more about Kiio’s solutions and outcomes at www.kiio.com.
Kiio is seeking a collaborative, consultative, and results-driven individual to work with our Health Plan and Employer clients to ensure successful delivery of our digital MSK programs. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this individual will develop strong, referenceable relationships with our clients and will work closely with internal teams such as Kiio sales, product, marketing, member success, implementation, and others to coordinate our deployments and ensure ongoing program success with clients. This role is critical to the growth and success of the company and we are seeking a strong team player with experience in healthcare, client-focused delivery, and project/program management. Kiio takes great pride in our partnerships and superior level of service and it is critical that we maintain and enhance positive client experiences and outcomes.
- Create client champions by successfully nurturing and managing client relationships from pre-sale consultative planning to post-sale deployments, and through ongoing long-term program delivery.
- Ensure successful rollout of Kiio’s MSK programs. Coordinate requirements gathering (with Kiio Implementation), member enrollment program design and review (with Kiio Marketing), and implementation planning and coordination with the client (with Kiio Marketing and Implementation).
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of clients’ organizational roles and decision-making responsibilities as it pertains to Kiio’s product offerings.
- Understand the nuances of each client’s key goals and value drivers in relation to Kiio’s programs and capabilities.
- In cooperation with Product and Marketing, track and become an expert in key program metrics for each client, including member enrollment, member satisfaction, retention, usage, clinical improvement, and other outcomes.
- Communicate outcomes to clients and internal stakeholders on a regular cadence, and strategize with clients and internal teams on how to achieve and improve outcomes.
- Apply and continue to develop best practices in program delivery. Ensure client retention and growth. Collaborate closely with sales, member success, marketing, product and other functional areas to achieve growth in accounts.
- Working with the Product team, gather requirements and feedback from clients to inform product direction and extend competitive advantage.
- Work with Kiio stakeholders to ensure 1) client feedback is heard and addressed and 2) deliverables are visible and escalated, as required, for timely resolution.
- Work closely with Sales to respond to RFPs, develop proposals, attend industry events and conferences to help market Kiio.
- Analyze data and results.
- Help with other company initiatives as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage cross-functional activities with internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals and drive results
- Exceptional communication and client management skills -- building relationships, communication, issue management. Interface with multiple client stakeholders with different levels of seniority
- 8+ years total work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise clients in a client-facing role
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare demonstrating a strong understanding of the healthcare industry, ecosystem, and terminology
- 3+ years in program management, project management, or consulting demonstrating strong capability to organize teams and tasks to achieve significant results and milestones
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal, strong presentation skills
- Growth mindset – eager to learn and grow through feedback and continuous improvement for self, team, and the company
- (plus, not required) Experience in a startup, early stage company environment
- (plus, not required) Experience with member/consumer/patient marketing/enrollment or B2B2C business and distribution models
- (plus, not required) Experience with employee benefits, health plans, PBMs, brokers, etc.
Preference for locations in Central or Eastern time zones with existing Kiio personnel, including WI, IL, TX, MN, KY and MA.
This role will involve travel for client visits, conferences, and internal events and meetings. Expected travel is 20 – 30%.
- Energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, results-driven, client-focused
- Very strong interpersonal skills for relationship building with clients and colleagues. Positive and empathetic attitude
- Strong work ethic, driven to achieve individual and team goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit – willing to go above and beyond to grow a startup
If you’re interested in joining the Kiio team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.