Do you have experience working with Health Plans to help them achieve their financial and member health and engagement goals? Kiio needs you if you’re highly motivated.
Jul 1 Written By Kiio Careers
Kiio is seeking an entrepreneurial, consultative, and results-oriented individual to drive sales of Kiio’s product offering with health plan organizations. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle including identification of target accounts in your assigned territory, lead generation, outreach, sales presentations, proposal development, contract review and closure. You will collaborate closely with internal teams such as Kiio sales, marketing, client success, and product to help gain market traction, position Kiio appropriately with prospects, and maintain strong market and competitive intelligence. This role is critical to the growth and success of the company and we are seeking a strong team player with experience in health plan sales and healthcare.
- Identify target accounts and key individuals within target accounts, establish meetings, deliver product demos, qualify opportunities, and progress opportunities through the pipeline to deal closure, to achieve and surpass individual and company sales goals.
- Understand and navigate the complex organizational structure of health plans, identify key decision makers, influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Apply a strategic and consultative approach to understand the multiple stakeholders, client objectives and pain points, and position the value of Kiio’s offering to address those opportunities and pain points.
- Nurture and manage relationships with prospects and clients throughout the sales process, including other team members from Kiio in the process, as needed.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Digital MSK industry and competitive landscape to appropriately position Kiio’s offerings with prospects.
- Attend industry events to promote lead generation and awareness of Kiio in the marketplace.
- Use and consistently apply tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. used by Kiio to track and maintain pipeline and information on accounts, contacts, and opportunities. Collaborate closely with the client success team to ensure good coordination between sales and delivery, proper transition of information, and an overall positive and smooth experience for Clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in sales or sales related activities such as client engagement or consulting
- 3+ years of experience selling clinical or related solutions to health plans
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare demonstrating a strong understanding of the healthcare industry, ecosystem, and terminology
- Exceptional communication skills – active listening, verbal and written communication, conducting presentations in-person and through video conference, building relationships, interfacing with multiple client stakeholders with different levels of seniority
- Extremely disciplined and organized, ensuring consistent follow-up and follow through on next steps and commitments to clients
- Growth mindset – eager to learn and grow through feedback and continuous improvement for self, team, and the company (plus)
- Experience selling digital clinical solutions (telehealth, digital therapeutics, etc.) to health plans (plus, not required) Experience working with ecosystem partners such as Benefits Consultants, PBMs, Employers, or Marketplaces. Location: Any primary city with a preference for locations with existing Kiio personnel including San Francisco Bay Area CA, Madison WI, or Boston MA.
- Travel: This role will involve travel for client visits, conferences, and internal events and meetings. Expected travel is 30-40%.
- Energetic, self-motivated, reliable, high-integrity, results-driven, client-focused
- Very strong interpersonal skills for relationship building with clients and colleagues; positive and empathetic attitude
- Strong work ethic, driven to achieve individual and team goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit – willing to go above and beyond to grow a startup
If you’re interested in joining the Kiio team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.